As a Senior Product Manager at Addepar, you will lead the charge to create differentiated experiences on a common platform, delivering a 'right-for-me' path for each user. As Addepar grows to serve enterprises with specialized teams and roles, our product must be able to deliver a superlative experience customized to the user's job & function.
In this role, reporting to the Director of Product Management, you will have significant strategic impact and influence on the direction of the company. You'll begin by driving the evolution of our portfolio reporting and compliance solutions to ensure that our enterprise offering is both customizable and scalable.
Working alongside a talented team of product managers, you'll build out the future advisor ecosystem powered by the Addepar platform, partnering closely with leaders across R&D and business to achieve our company objectives
* Define and own end-to-end product vision, strategy, and lifecycle for our reporting and compliance tools. This includes: assessing market needs through primary and secondary research (become the expert on your users), rallying the team around your vision using qualitative and quantitative data, driving build/buy/partner decisions and roadmap creation, and facilitating internal and external stakeholder communication.
* Partner across product and work cross-functionally to drive end-to-end product and feature development - from discovery, functional specification and release planning through to customer enablement and success.
* Drive user adoption, engagement and satisfaction utilizing time-to-value and NPS as key performance indicators while being technical enough to specify and work with engineering and design to build the product.
* Teach and promote best practices around enterprise SaaS product management and usage analytics in order to ensure predictable product delivery for internal and external stakeholders.
* 3-5 years product management experience at a platform company, with a proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to develop differentiated user experiences atop a common, services-oriented infrastructure
* Experience building and shipping enterprise-scale solutions
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills - interface with our clients as well as internal stakeholders: product managers, product designers, content strategists, engineers, sales, deployments, client success, product marketing, and executive leadership.
* Demonstrable execution in all parts of the product life cycle: research, design, development, launch, and adoption.
* Engineering/ CS background is a plus
* Passion for the finance and technology space and solving the problems of our customers in the wealth advisory world and beyond
* Knowledge of enterprise SaaS sales and marketing best practices
Addepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company's performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage over $1.3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. In 2018, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and received Morgan Stanley's Fintech Award for making significant impact to the firm's mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Chicago, and Salt Lake City.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task