Under general direction from the Senior Director, Global Benefits and Mobility, develop close partnerships with international business unit leaders to provide a sophisticated level of Total Rewards expertise and support. Works closely with the international HR community and business unit management team to fully understand their business needs, culture, and job requirements to design, develop and implement total rewards structures and programs in alignment with their business strategy.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Works closely with business unit management to analyze existing benefit structure and plan designs; monitors programs against current market benchmarks. Where necessary, recommends solutions for plan changes in alignment with the business strategy and AmerisourceBergen's overall benefits philosophy.
- Partner with in-country HR and Finance to assist in administration of international health, welfare and retirement benefit plans. Analyze financials and negotiate annual benefit renewals.
- Support and develop the overall benefits communication strategy for health, welfare and retirement to include new hire orientation materials, ongoing employee communications, exit materials and annual enrollment communications
- Participate in user acceptance testing for open enrollment or related benefits changes to ensure the systems are meeting business requirements
- Partnering with in-country local HR to respond to escalated employee questions and concerns regarding Company benefits
- Work on special projects and assist in the day-to-day administration of US health, welfare and retirement benefit plans.
- Participate in due diligence and provide analysis and migration support for merger and acquisition activity.
- Maintains centralized documentation of global benefits programs. Assist in plan governance and presentation of proposals to Benefits Committee.
- Analyzes and assists with the specifications for new plans or modifications to existing plans to a) maintain company's competitive position in labor market, and b) attract and retain workforce.
- Analyze and recommend benefit program to cover globally mobile employees.
- Partners with HR Community and delivers presentations to Corporate and Business Unit supervisor / management level associates.
- Some travel may be required.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, finance, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four-year bachelor's degree program. Requires a minimum of five (5) years' experience in benefit role with additional experience and knowledge of Global Benefits, both statutory and supplemental. Experience analyzing large data sets and creating meaningful reports to present to senior stakeholders. Proficient experience and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint functionality.
Proficiency in Workday and/or SAP for functional setup, reporting, payroll and integration and prior lean process improvement methodology experience, a plus.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
1. Strong consultative skills
- Ability to collaborate with others and build trust and credibility
- Strong financial acumen; ability to build enhanced tools used for improved compensation administration practices
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail; strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills to evaluate problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work in a team environment; ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to manage and diffuse conflict
- Strong Project management skills coupled with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications - specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Associated topics: business intelligence, financial analytic, financial reporting analyst, inspect, investment analyst, investment banking, law, monitor, refinement, regulation