For over forty years, Bon Venture Services, LLC has been one of America's largest regional publishers of community publications, restaurant placemats, and newsletters. We provide printing and distribution to over 550 well established and exclusive accounts throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states, serving hundreds of local communities and thousands of advertisers. Family owned and operated, we're continuing to grow our business and have room for you to join our team!
The Account Executive will be self-motivated and responsible for managing the full life cycle of a sales opportunity in the our market area by generating new leads through cold-call canvassing efforts, setting qualified appointments, and conducting face-to-face presentations with the ultimate goal of securing new business opportunities within the local communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission; incentives, monthly auto allowance
- Strong benefits package medical, dental, life, 401k and PTO
- Sales Training online sales training program to help ensure your success in the marketplace
- Ongoing internal and field sales management support and guidance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acquire new accounts within a defined territory by closing deals for our services.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of prospects throughout assigned territory, set up face to face meetings with decision makers to discuss products/services while keeping the sales process moving forward.
- Ability to make a great first impression and collaborate with current and new leads; skilled at being able to build relationships by connecting with prospective clients. Personality counts!
- Meet weekly and monthly sales goals (cold calls, appointments, presentations & closed deals).
- Work closely with advertising support services and field sales management to ensure individual and company goals are met.
- Maintain awareness of all product developments, new services, company policy, changes in technology, and current sales initiatives.
- Retain and manage current/new business base to ensure publication account satisfaction.
- Manage all sales activity and follow up in our internal sales database.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma or general education diploma (GED) and 6 years of related experience; or associate's degree and 4 years of related experience required.
- 2 years of sales experience is required; experience cold-calling businesses that have a need for advertising and marketing services preferred.
- Prospecting, hunter mentality; be aggressive and self-motivated to drive business.
- Organized with detailed plans for acquiring new business, territory planning and pipeline management.
- Strong business acumen and ability to have a confident discussion related to costs and terms.
- Excellent speaking, listening, and writing skills. This includes the confidence to interact and make presentations with prospective clients in a way that projects Bon Venture's selling proposition.
- Proficiency in MS Office/Outlook.
- Valid driver's license and vehicle required.