Job Description SummaryAs a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing core CCC products through all phases of the product lifecycle from inception through retirement. Responsibilities will include determining customer/new market needs and priorities, building business cases for new products and significant product enhancements, partnering with leadership to ensure effective development and implementation of product plans. Also, you will work with the existing markets/customers to ensure effective product, pricing, and positioning for the market.
- Drive roadmap for core CCC APD Workflow products, including web-based and mobile solutions
- Conduct visits with customers, perform competitive analysis, and work with internal teams - Sales, Consulting, Development, Technical Support, etc. - to understand market needs
- Be an innovator with demonstrated ability to craft a vision, get people excited by ideas and get them quickly to market
- Develop business cases for new products and significant product enhancements including: identification of problem, proposed solution, market sizing, sales projection, costs, execution planning/management etc.
- Communicate product positioning and strategic value both internally and externally. Collaborate with marketing, sales and development team and manage customer expectations around product delivery
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to elicit analytics requirements and understand priorities
- Proactively engage customers, partners, and internal stakeholders on the product roadmap
- Develop, maintain, and direct implementation of product roadmaps across entire organization and business units, including prioritization of features and determining what should be included in each release
- Prioritize product enhancements and customer requests by making smart, decisive trade-offs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment
- Lead the product launch process to ensure the organization is ready to train, deploy, and support the product in the market
- Measure the actual results of the release/product against the business case revenue expectations
Why Choose CCC:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or other technical field. MBA preferred
- 8-10 years of total experience
- 4 years + of Software Product Management experience
- Previous experience with new business development/strategy, sales, or consulting preferred
- Strong relationship building skills with external customers and proven experience with interfacing with internal cross-functional teams
- Good understanding of software development life cycle
- Business requirements authoring/management, Workflow Diagramming
- Training and experience with Pragmatic Marketing process preferred
- Excellent written communication skills - documentation, presentations, flowcharts
- Excellent verbal communication skills - communicate with business partners, internal audience, senior management executives, technical analysts, developers, & other cross functional staff
- Experience with Insurance or Automotive Service Industry preferred
- Working knowledge of all aspects of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Customer Focus
- Technical, Business and Industry Knowledge
- Influential Leadership
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company's goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy - Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched - Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart-a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago. CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task