CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Enterprise Strategy and Planning group. We are looking for a Process Analyst to participate in the design and implementation of business processes in support of system implementation. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be a strong team player who thrives in a team-oriented environment and comfortable working with ambiguity and a fast paced and changing environment.
* Interface with functional unit process owners and users to identify, define and document operational needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems and input/output requirements and levels of systems access.
* Identify opportunities for improving business processes in partnership with process owners and management through information systems.
* Evaluate current state work methods, procedures, controls and documentation systems to develop new process flows, practices, rules and/or procedures related to functional areas of responsibilities.
* Define and document project system processes and transactions defined by functional unit process owners as well as track any updates in complex functional and business specifications.
* Work with the solutions integrator to implement functional configuration tasks for project systems modules to develop prototype solutions to business requirements and to implement fixes, changes and enhancements.
* Apply functional knowledge to design and customize workflow systems that provide seamless integration for SAP.
* Interface with users to interpret and clarify complex functional configuration details and process change requirements involving SAP.
* Maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with process owners, functional and technical team members and users to obtain buy-in on proposed new business processes or changes to existing ones.
* Participate in development of test scripts to validate that the solution supports the business processes.
* Collaborate with Systems Integrator in the initial phases of testing (SITs).
* Guide users from various business areas to complete high quality testing of assigned system modules.
* Take part in training activities leading up and post implementation of tools.
* Provide post implementation support by serving as a liaison to troubleshoot system problems.
* Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
* Bachelor's degree (additional years of experience may offset degree requirement)
* 7 plus years of related experience to include:
* 2 years in a medium to large organization with exposure to SAP or other systems implementation supporting key processes like FTM and Master Data
* Working in a project team
* Knowledge of tools supporting key processes like FTM, Commodities, PTP, DTS, Transportation and OTC
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
* PMP or Lean Six Sigma certification
* Knowledge of Project Management techniques, Process Improvement techniques (Six Sigma, Lean, etc)
* Knowledge of all stages of a SAP Project lifecycle, including but not limited to Project Preparation, Blueprinting, Design, Realization, Testing, Final Preparation and Go-Live & Support
* 1 year of project management of SAP project experience