CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Enterprise Strategy and Planning group. We are looking for a Process Analyst to participate in the design and implementation of business processes in support of system implementation. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be a strong team player who thrives in a team-oriented environment and comfortable working with ambiguity and a fast paced and changing environment.
* Interface with functional unit process owners and users to identify, define and document operational needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems and input/output requirements and levels of systems access. * Identify opportunities for improving business processes in partnership with process owners and management through information systems. * Evaluate current state work methods, procedures, controls and documentation systems to develop new process flows, practices, rules and/or procedures related to functional areas of responsibilities. * Define and document project system processes and transactions defined by functional unit process owners as well as track any updates in complex functional and business specifications. * Work with the solutions integrator to implement functional configuration tasks for project systems modules to develop prototype solutions to business requirements and to implement fixes, changes and enhancements. * Apply functional knowledge to design and customize workflow systems that provide seamless integration for SAP. * Interface with users to interpret and clarify complex functional configuration details and process change requirements involving SAP. * Maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with process owners, functional and technical team members and users to obtain buy-in on proposed new business processes or changes to existing ones. * Participate in development of test scripts to validate that the solution supports the business processes. * Collaborate with Systems Integrator in the initial phases of testing (SITs). * Guide users from various business areas to complete high quality testing of assigned system modules. * Take part in training activities leading up and post implementation of tools. * Provide post implementation support by serving as a liaison to troubleshoot system problems. * Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
* Bachelor's degree (additional years of experience may offset degree requirement) * 7 plus years of related experience to include: * 2 years in a medium to large organization with exposure to SAP or other systems implementation supporting key processes like FTM and Master Data * Working in a project team
* Knowledge of tools supporting key processes like FTM, Commodities, PTP, DTS, Transportation and OTC
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
* PMP or Lean Six Sigma certification * Knowledge of Project Management techniques, Process Improvement techniques (Six Sigma, Lean, etc) * Knowledge of all stages of a SAP Project lifecycle, including but not limited to Project Preparation, Blueprinting, Design, Realization, Testing, Final Preparation and Go-Live & Support * 1 year of project management of SAP project experience
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.