Our overall mission is simple. We want Empire Today to be the place where our customers can have beautiful floors, made easy. Empire Today is one of the leaders in both residential and commercial installed flooring. We provide customers with options of name brand tile, wood, carpet, and window treatments, to name a few. With your help, Empire Today will continue to enable people to enhance the appearance of their home or business in the easiest way possible.
Business Area: Marketing
Empire Today s marketing department creates the face of the company through various initiatives such as online media, digital media, email programs, and print collateral. By promoting Empire Today s brand and line of products, we are able to reach a large audience of potential customers to support the success of Empire Today.
This position is responsible for managing the digital marketing (including paid search) strategy for two business-to-consumer brands and one business-to-business brand. It is responsible for the growth, profitability, and overall performance of the digital marketing program. This position manages a Digital Marketing Associate, and oversees keyword bidding performed by an outside agency.
- Optimize digital marketing to meet current-year lead conversion goals, and position the channel for continuous, sustainable, and profitable growth in the future
- Analyze, test and optimize digital marketing campaigns
- Manage monthly digital and paid search budget
- Optimize the relative time and resources devoted to each digital marketing channel (search, display, Gmail, video, paid, and social media)
- Stay abreast of new opportunities and emerging channels and opportunities
- Increase traffic and sales lead volume while maintaining an acceptable cost per lead and margins
- Manage digital agency s keyword bidding
- Manage digital marketing analyst and review their work for accuracy and strategic alignment
- Mentor marketing department staff on digital marketing best practices
- Produce regular reports on traffic, spend and conversion performance
- Review and assess contracts with vendors
- Formulate new optimization ideas, implement tests, and report results
- Launch sales promotions and studies
- Partner with major search vendors to implement testing, segmentation and reporting
- Collaborate within the Marketing department to support business objectives
- Monitor and protect company trademarks on search result pages
- Monitor competitive landscape and stay current with SEM and digital marketing best practices and trends
- Other duties as requested or assigned.
The successful candidate will possess:
- This position requires a 4 year degree in Marketing, Business, or related areas of study or equivalent work
- 5-10 years of SEM experience across multiple platforms
- Experience managing direct reports
- Experience managing a digital agency
- Strong Excel skills (including use of pivot tables)
- Solid understanding of testing, segmenting and reporting processes
- Strong Google fundamentals (Adwords, Analytics, Search Advanced, Display Advanced, DoubleClick)
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- Quick online enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
- A premium 401K Investment Plan with a dollar for dollar match up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
- Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family s health needs.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance Twice a year visits at no cost.
- Vision Insurance with materials coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
- Wellness Program A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
- Empire Perks An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.