Position: Account Executive
Location: Columbus OH - Remote
About First Data First Data (NYSE: FDC) is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company s 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year. To learn more about First Data, visit FirstData.com.Position Description Overview -
banking and/or previous debit network, digital banking, or debit processing experience is desirable.Responsible
for managing multiple financial institution clients with one or more lines of business including debit card, digital/mobile banking, network and other payment solutions. The role includes but is not limited to renewing contracts and identifying opportunities for new lines of business. This position requires excellent communication skills including phone, email and face-to-face client interaction.Job Responsibilities
Scope of Job
- Responsible for expanding existing accounts within an assigned portfolio for the organization's moderately complex and/or moderate value customers below the national or strategic account level.
- banking and/or previous debit network, digital banking, or debit processing experience is desirable.
- Will cover Michigan and Ohio
- Travel - 40% will handle up to 60 accounts
Medium to long sales cycle.
Works independently under broad supervision and general instruction.Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent with 5 years sales related experience preferred.
- Sales Scoping & Qualification
- Sales Proposals & Presentations
- Sales Closing & Agreements
- Account Management
- Field Sales
- Knowledge of Product Line
First Data is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
First Data provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.