The employer is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company.
- Prospect and sign new digital sales, up-sell existing advertisers and drive retention
- Work with Sales Strategy to develop proposals
- Deliver on sales goals
- Initiate and build long term relationships with key clients, planners, buyers and any other relevant decision makers.
- Stay current with emerging digital trends, rates and product solutions.
- Utilize a comprehensive knowledge of the industry, the competition, and the client to develop and execute value added strategies that generates business and strengthens our position in the marketplace.
- Continually build and grow a robust sales pipeline
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum five years digital sales experience
- Excellent leading knowledge of all facets of digital advertising and marketing.
- Strategic thinker and disciplined executor comfortable developing and making recommendations to senior management
- Demonstrated record of success in digital sales.
- Ability to maintain a deep and broad understanding of the market.
- Outstanding relationship skills with the ability to build rapport and trust.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, decision-making, negotiation and influencing skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent presentation skills; proficiency in Google products, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are a must.
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills; candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressured, evolving environment.
Associated topics: b2b, bi, business development, business technology, client, franchise, guest, retail, strategy, wholesale