Start a new venture with a company in the medical monitoring industry that has been growing by double digits for the past five years. Guardian Medical Monitoring offers an exciting opportunity that saves lives every day! We are hardworking, flexible, and not afraid to push boundaries to go the extra mile for our colleagues, clients, and their families! At Guardian Medical Monitoring, we have been an industry leader for over 20 years and committed to being the best!
The Account Executive - Medical Monitoring is responsible for the profitable selling of our products and services, via the development of new sales leads, client solicitation, proposal preparation and closing of approved alarm contracts. It is important for the person in this position to always be presentable and arrive on time to all appointments. The Account Executive - Medical Monitoring must be highly motivated to create prospects, cold calls, maintain and grow customer base.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
* Prospect for new business from agencies, hospitals, physicians, nursing homes, etc.
* Participate in service organizations to expand circle of contacts
* Create goodwill and further the positive image of Guardian
* Learn and understand all Medical Monitoring products and how they support the various distribution channels that support new customer growth
* Adhere to the standards set forth in the Guardian Medical Monitoring
* Previous experience in sales with a successful track record as a high achiever
* Previous healthcare experience preferred
* Previous healthcare background helpful but not necessary
* High school diploma; Bachelor's degree preferred
Why work at Guardian Alarm?
Our compensation philosophy is based on pay for performance initiatives. Every employee's experience is considered based on the market value of the position. We offer annual reviews to our employees to ensure equitable market standards are maintained.
* Coverage rich Medical, Dental and Vision plans
* Company paid Life Insurance
* Voluntary Employee and Spouse Life Insurance
* Voluntary Disability Coverage
* AFLAC Supplemental Coverage
* Retirement plan with company match
* Competitive PTO Bank
* 8 Company Paid Holidays
* Gym Membership benefit for eligible employees
* Monthly Employee Appreciation Day
* Monthly Employee Recognition Program
* Annual Company Outing
Guardian engages in a hire to retire philosophy when it comes to our employees. Our highly skilled leadership team focuses on the individual's capabilities and ensures growth for each employee by gaining an understanding and helping map out the next steps of their career. Jobs are made for anyone; careers are made at Guardian Alarm.
Founded in 1930, Guardian Alarm is a Michigan-based company providing residential and commercial security, medical monitoring, and physical guard services to customers throughout Michigan and Ohio. With over 1,400 employees, Guardian Alarm is one of the nation's largest regional security companies and is poised for significant growth over the coming months and years. Guardian Alarm prides itself on having the best sales, installation, service and customer service professionals in the industry and never subcontracts any of its work. Despite being in business for over 88 years, Guardian Alarm's #1 priority has always remained the same: the safety and protection of clients, their families and their property.
Guardian is relentless in anticipating customers' needs and in delivering timely, high quality products and services that drive customer loyalty and market leadership. We will create an environment, which is respectful to not only our customers, but also our employees, suppliers, and the communities that we serve. We will foster a culture of openness and fairness, which supports the innovation necessary to allow our employees to best meet our customers' expectations in the most efficient manner.