Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Jornaya is looking for a customer-centric Account Manager to help manage our fast-growing customer base for both renewals and growth opportunities. If you've got the qualifications listed below, we want to hear from you! We are looking for an exceptionally smart and ambitious candidate who'd like a shot to prove their worth in a fast-paced, growing software company.
- Responsible for overseeing all assigned contract renewals and expansion, which includes working directly with customers and internal team players to ensure timely and accurate execution
- Creating, updating and innovating new functional processes, playbooks and supporting materials
- Enlist the efforts customer success managers, and senior management when necessary to accelerate the contract renewal process and ensure customer satisfaction
- Ownership of DAAS contract processes including usage upgrades, cross sell expansion, and related renewals
- Working with the CSMs and customers on difficult situations with an eye for problem solving
- Establish and maintain effective, cooperative working relationships with customers.
- Communicate and follow up effectively with Management & Finance regarding customer accounts.
- Lead discussions around forecasting and pipeline status with internal stakeholders.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Organized self-starter and possess the intellectual curiosity to be a problem solver
- Experience or a strong familiarity with the marketing technology industry selling complex data and analytics products
- Proven track record of being a top performer within a data and technology sales organization with a track record of exceeding goals involving retention and account growth opportunities.
- Clear and articulate communication skills with the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision while being a member of the team
- Demonstrated use of Salesforce.com for account management and a tool for driving disciplined and repeatable sales processes
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing atmosphere, with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to travel as necessary to client sites and industry events.
- Ability to work as a virtual employee from a home office if you are not located in the Philadelphia metropolitan area. If working as a virtual employee the ability to travel to Jornaya HQ in Conshohocken, PA for company events and training.
We're in Conshohocken, PA! We are very excited and proud of our state of the art office complete with our own fleet of bicycles for the Schuylkill River trail located directly out of our back door. Our office is specially designed to accommodate Agile teams and is within walking distance of the train station and many local restaurants.
Jornaya offers usage of new Mac laptops, casual dress, coffee, snacks, and weekly catered lunches. Each employment package includes competitive salary, stock options, 401(k), medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible vacation time, awesome co-workers, and unparalleled culture.
Please note, employment is contingent upon a successful background check.
Jornaya is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer and committed to a diverse work environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their membership in any protected group, including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Loading some great jobs for you...