Enterprise Account Executive
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will grow Jornaya s market share by engaging and selling our market-leading suite of data solutions to new and existing enterprise customers. This is an outside sales role where you will be consultatively selling complex solutions of varying deal sizes.
- Managing all phases of the sales lifecycle including prospecting and developing leads; traveling to and meeting with clients; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring to contract negotiation and closing.
- Identify and engage the right customer stakeholders to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with internal team for deal success
- Manage selling activities for an assigned list of enterprise accounts delivering subscription revenue against quarterly and annual targets.
- Selling our products through a defined solution selling methodology aimed to teach our clients to think differently about a business problem and leading them to our solution.
- Effectively manage your book of business by developing accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com experience a plus)
- Learn the marketing technology domain to understand how Jornaya solutions can be applied to all stages of your customer s marketing operations new business acquisition, cross selling, upselling and retaining accounts.
- Understand your customer s marketing strategies to develop use cases and the highest impact plan for value creation.
- Establishing an executable strategy which includes leveraging your existing business relationships and personal networks to generate sales leads for your pipeline.
- Working closely with Jornaya sales peers to share industry, deal, and sales best practice knowledge with sales community
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Bachelor s Degree with a minimum 7-10 years of solution sales experience ideally having Challenger sales experience within a SaaS business model.
- Experience selling data products to C level execs, preferably in marketing departments.
- Professionally assertive, not afraid to influence traditional thinking at any level of an organization. Can take prospects on a solutions journey to navigate the transition towards a new and better way of achieving business goals by using compelling, data-driven insights.
- Experience or a strong familiarity with the marketing technology industry selling complex data and analytics products.
- Experience prospecting enterprise-scale organizations while effectively engaging initial points of entry and quickly navigating the conversation to key stakeholders and across the CxO suite.
- Proven track record of being a top performer within a data and technology sales organization with a track record of exceeding goals involving large, enterprise deals (e.g. $1M+ annual quota).
- Demonstrated use of Salesforce.com for pipeline management and a tool for driving disciplined and repeatable sales processes.
- An ability to work collaboratively across the internal organization while having fun and making friends at work.
- Ability to travel as necessary to client sites and industry events.
- Ability to work as a virtual employee from a home office if you are not located in the Philadelphia metropolitan area. If working as a virtual employee the ability to travel to Jornaya HQ in Conshohocken, PA for company events and training.
We're in Conshohocken, PA! We are very excited and proud of our state of the art office complete with our own fleet of bicycles for the Schuylkill River trail located directly out of our back door. Our office is specially designed to accommodate Agile teams and is within walking distance of the train station and many local restaurants.
Jornaya offers usage of new Mac laptops, casual dress, coffee, snacks, and weekly catered lunches. Each employment package includes competitive salary, stock options, 401(k), medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible vacation time, awesome co-workers, and unparalleled culture.
Please note, employment is contingent upon a successful background check.
Jornaya is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer and committed to a diverse work environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their membership in any protected group, including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Loading some great jobs for you...