Leggett & Platt is seeking an Account Representative to join our Creative Services team in Carthage, MO. This role is charged with fostering relationships between Leggett & Platt divisions. This is best accomplished by positioning our internal teams resourced to effectively support the marketing, sales, and tradeshow initiatives of the divisions we serve.
What You'll Do:
* Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned accounts
* Serve account contacts through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and in-person meetings
* Develop a trusted advisor relationship, providing industry expertise with account contacts
* Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Creative Services' services
* Manage multiple projects. Projects may include organizing and completing missing information, developing and tracking timelines, and maintaining project budgets
* Prepare regular reports to clearly communicate progress of account initiatives
* Collaborate with Exhibit Solutions (tradeshow) staff to provide support for assigned accounts
* Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or project management-related field
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail, professional business communication and meeting deadlines
* Excellent listening, negotiation. and presentation abilities
* Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products
* Able to work independently and as a member of a team with limited supervision
* Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
* Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
* One or more years of sales experience
* 2 years account management or customer service
If you are ready for real world experience in a global company, this might be the perfect opportunity for you. We are seeking an Account Representative who will develop long term relationships and position our Creative Services team for continued success.
Who we are and what we offer
Our comprehensive benefits package includes: management incentive bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, stock plans, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and more. Our corporate campus also has a fitness center, on-site cafeteria and mail services, and access to a scenic walking trail.
Since 1883, Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) has been creating a wide variety of innovative products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. Today our growing company consists of more than 23,000 employee-partners in 120 manufacturing facilities located in 19 countries. We're not just hiring, we're building a better company.
Learn more about what life is like here: lifeatleggett.com
Create a profile, view other open positions, and apply to be our Account Representative: careers.leggett.com