Our Client is searching for a Key Account Manager to handle their Ford Account of about $50million. The client is a Tier 1 automotive supplier of plastic injection molded parts for both interior and exterior. They are looking for anyone sales individuals who have Ford OR Plastics experience to take charge of this account. If you have this experience then apply within.
Our client for the Key Account Manager - Ford opportunity is a global automotive tier 1 supplier specializing in interior and exterior plastics components. This organization has over 7,000 employees globally and several offices around the world.
The Key Account Manager - Ford will be responsible for managing and mushrooming $50 million in North American Ford business. The Key Account Manager - Ford will serve as the primary business contact for the customer and is responsible for growth and customer satisfaction. The Key Account Manager - Ford is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, represent customer needs and goals within the organization, and build relationships with customers to encourage repeat and new business opportunities.
- Develop, lead, and implement a strategic business development and sales commercial strategy for existing and new business opportunities with Ford
- Work in collaboration driving cross functional teams to meet established targets
- Conduct market research in order to development a commercial business plan on new product development
- Stay abreast of industry and market trends and understand customer needs
- Build and maintain key relationships with the customer with all functional departments
- Have a strong voice and communicate globally regarding the vision for the assigned customer driving excellence throughout global sales organization
- Work with engineering, program management, finance and other internal teams as necessary
- Assist with development and planning activities for sales coordinators and Jr. Account Managers
- Bachelor's degree, Engineering degree preferred
- Must have high technical aptitude and able to speak knowledgeably on technical applications
- 5-10 years of technical automotive sales experience with OEM customers - Ford preferred
- Proven sales track record selling custom solutions identifying customer needs and building strong customer relationships
- Strong knowledge and understanding of plastic applications
- Ability to understand and identify key market trends, with strategic market development experience
- Exceptional presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- High energy, teamwork, and passion for development and growth
- Ability to lead, train, mentor, and implement best sales practices among sales team
Base salary, bonus, car allowance, full benefits, 401K, vacation, etc.