Loading some great jobs for you...
Preferred Qualifications Preferred Qualifications
Oracle Marketing Cloud, is theleading provider of modern marketing automation and revenue performancemanagement software that helps ensure every component of marketing works harderand more efficiently to drive revenue.
Oracle Marketing Cloud product development organization has a fantasticopportunity for a Digital Marketing strategy and customer success senior ProductManager. Reporting to the Director, this position is responsible for ensuringthe customer success of Oracle Marketing Cloud customers from pre-sales topost-sales retention. Successful candidates will view this as an opportunity tobuild and drive a global business specific to their industry of focus whileenabling customer experience transformation for our customers.
- Development and execution of Oracle Marketing Cloud industry strategy andcustomer success in both the B2B and B2C space
- Engage with prospects and customersto deliver Oracle Marketing Cloud product value propositions.
-Work with VIP customers to assesstheir current Martech strategy and product adoption while guiding them tobecoming more mature marketers.
- Provide industry subject matter expertise and relevant industrysolutions
- Development of Oracle Marketing Cloudproduct positioning, context based solutions and collateral for the industry
- Identification of industry usecases and value proposition
- Maintain a deep understanding of theOracle Marketing Cloud s Suite of products and how they bring value to companieswithin your industry of expertise
- Maintain a deep understanding ofthe marketing trends, challenges, and opportunities for companies within yourindustry of expertise
- Define solutions and product specifications to address the needs of theindustry; engage with Product Managers to ensure it is built and market ready.
- Engage in public speaking, thoughtleadership and industry analysts/media to evangelize our solutions in themarketplace.
- Train internal and external service organizations on your industry strategyand solution.
- Consult and assist sales managers,customer success managers and sales consultants assigned to your focused industryaccounts. Focus on developing their industryknowledge to take on more execution responsibility over time.
-Collaborate across Oracle topromote OMC Regulated industry value and capitalize on opportunities (i.e. workwith CX (Customer Experience) organization, IBU (Industry Business Units), ODC(Oracle Data Cloud) vertical teams).
- Become our customers champion takea solutions orientation to address their needs and support their marketingtransformation
-Focus on helping our customer executivesbecome marketing heroes!
Skills and Experiences Required
- 10+ years digital marketing experience
- Deep knowledge of Martech spacewith a focus on SaaS-based marketing automation; highly desired to have handson experience utilizing Oracle Marketing Cloud s products
-Expertise in digital marketingtactics such as event-triggeredmarketing, segmentation, testing and optimization, hyper-personalization,analytics and attribution
-Bachelor Degree required; Masters Degree preferred
-Very strong written and verbal communication skills
-Very comfortable with publicspeaking
-Ability to travel globally and up to 40% of the time.
Detailed Description and JobRequirements
The Industry Strategy andSuccess Senior Product Manager is a marketing expert in their own right and willbe the global OMC authoritative voice on the marketing challenges andopportunities within their industry of focus. You will bridge the sales organization and product developmentorganization to ensure Oracle Marketing Cloud provides a solution beneficial tocustomers and ensure their success. Youwill partner with customers to provide guidance and recommendations on how togain more value from their Martech stack, enhance their customer experience,and drive more ROI. As a member of the product ambassador team, you will supportglobal cross-organizational teams on focused industry opportunities including developmentof enablement content, customer meetings, Industry Advisory Board meetings, salesforum webinars, and additional activities to ensure success for your industriescustomers.
Additionally, collaboration and teamwork is key in this role as you will develop industry partner relationships, workclosely with the customer account managers, provide product feedback to productmanagement, work collaboratively across the Oracle organization and maintain apulse on valuable customers within that industry.
You are comfortablespeaking to large groups as this position will provide and present OMC industrythought leadership at conferences, webinars, customer advisory board meetings, andthe like. You will provide leadership and expertise in the development of new customerfacing content/products/services/processes/thought leadership needed for customersuccess.
Loading some great jobs for you...