Generates new and reorders revenue for the company covering our seven therapies; providing high quality service to our providers and customers for the efficient and profitable operation of the organization.
1. Performance to Quota
- Expectation that performance is 100% to quota.
- If an account manager is not trending at 100% to quota, sustained growth moving toward quota is required to remain in good standing.
- Entries for all 'Face to Face' sales calls required to be completed daily
- All existing and new opportunity accounts required to be present in sales force. This data should include:
i. Person called on that day
ii. Office location & full contact information
iii. Items discussed
iv. Action / follow up required
v. Products / services presented
vi. Competitive information
vii. Next sales call date
3. Sales Calls Per Day
- AM's are required to be field based and actively calling on accounts Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
- AM's are expected to have 8-10 face-to-face calls a day.
- AM's are expected to pre-schedule as many calls as possible for the day.
4. Focus By Therapy
- AM's are expected to be focused on their top eight Quarterly Business (QB) Accounts.
- AM's are expected to be focused on Wound, Urology and Diabetes as Tier 1 target therapies, and Inco, Ostomy, Enteral and HHA as Tier 2 target therapies.
- All emails and voicemails should be returned and answered same day.
- Customer calls are expected to be returned within 4 hours.
- RSM/AVP/EVP calls are expected to be returned within 4 hours.
6. Field Selling Skills
- AM's must possess the ability to conduct meaningful and skilled sales calls with each customer while on field rides,
- Building relationships, uncover needs, creating solutions, ask for business as well as conduct pre and post call review.
7. Administrative Responsibilities
- Expense reports are required to be completed weekly, including expense explanations and all receipts.
- All administrative reports or requests are due by the outlined and required date.
- While field traveling, automobiles should be clean and supplies in trunks organized and orderly.
8. New Business Opportunities
- AM's are required to constantly have a pipeline of new accounts they are striving to open.
9. Call Routings
- Each AM is required to maintain a monthly calendar in Outlook/Salesforce.com showing their monthly routing.
- This should be updated and complete by the first of each month and modified to ensure calendar is current weekly.
- Weekly calendar updates need to be completed no later than end of day Friday for the next week, put key accounts, physicians your calling on.
10. Operational, Reimbursement and Managed Care Knowledge
- AM's are required to stay current and trained on Reimbursement, Operations and Managed Care knowledge
- This includes the ability to clearly define managed care pertinent to all customers' payer mix.
- AM's must be active in working with their Operations, Reimbursement and Managed Care counterparts to develop and execute pull through initiatives for all contracts.
11. Product / Industry Knowledge
- AM's are required to be highly versed on our service, the products we carry, and all programs we offer.
- AM's must be able to discuss at the HCP level.
- Additional training will be provided based upon need.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Requires excellent presentation and organizational skills
Must be ethical, enthusiastic, and charismatic and have a strong work ethic
Competitive with a passion to excel
Ability to comprehend the big picture and the company's mission and strategic priorities
Computer skills as required for communication and reports, such as e-mail, Internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Must be able to work cooperatively as a team member
Requires excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to promote a positive company image
Must be able to effectively communicate with internal and external personnel in a verbal and/or written format
Ability to identify customer needs as an important part of the selling process
Ability to develop a progressive, long-term, referral generating relationship with the customer