At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People-the listeners, the artists, and our employees-are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we're looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world's largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners - in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
Pandora is looking for a Senior Manager, Programmatic Account Management in our Chicago office who will lead an exciting and expanding team supporting Pandora's Sales and Client Services organizations and the overall programmatic service and support framework. As a key leader on our Programmatic Operations team, this individual will establish and lead a team focusing on operational workflow, technical account management and yield analysis in support of Pandora's Programmatic Sales and Monetization strategies. A balance of strong programmatic execution, an ability to build and lead highly efficient teams and the ability to build strong relationships with partners in the Pandora organization will be key to the candidate's success.
* Provide leadership and guidance to teams of Technical Account Managers (Programmatic Account Managers) focused on analyzing data, interpreting and communicating insights from multiple sources to make complex optimization recommendations to enhance pace and performance all focused on exceeding client performance objectives
* Provide leadership and guidance to a team driving highly analytical and quantitatively driven techniques to drive strategy and action on bidding strategies, data usage, campaign targeting, and downstream funnel optimization.
* Drive excellence in the use of sales applications and processes centered-around organizational use of Salesforce and JIRA, ensuring quality in the opportunity management process.
* Advocate programmatic value and act as a trusted partner to our Partners as well as across Pandora to grow processes to ensure efficient & scalable growth for the business.
* Minimum of 7 years professional experience in an ad operations role with at least 3-4 years proven success leading change management in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, preferably managing a team with programmatic sales/ad operations functions
* Demonstrable ability to support complex business operations and drive efficiencies through process improvements and automation
* Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm, motivate strategic thinking and ensure insightful problem solving; should have a high EQ
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills; polished and professional demeanor
* Proven ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
* Experience and relationships with agency trading desks/holding companies, Exchange /RTB Platforms, DSP functionality and third-party ad servers
* Experience optimizing Display marketing campaigns across DSP, DMP, and Ad Serving platforms
* Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
* Results/goal oriented with a strong focus and ability in problem solving
* BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to ...@pandora.com. This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application process.
The location or office to which you would like to apply.
The subject of the email should read \"Request for Reasonable Accommodation\".