SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
**Complete paid training provided**
We conduct Sales and Marketing for our Fortune 500 client base and train the Nation s future Executives, CEO s and Employers.
- Sales and marketing
- Team leadership and development of sales personnel
- Campaign marketing and sales strategies for clients
- Account Management
- Customer Sales
- No Outside, Door to Door, or Business to Business, or telemarketing sales involved
You Must Be:
- Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of our team.
- Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
- Looking for an entry-level position in marketing, advertising, inside sales or customer service.
- A great student with an open mind and sense of humor.
- Someone who doesn't whine or make excuses.
Click the orange APPLY NOW button to be considered for an upcoming interview!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to learn and have a great student mentality
- Competitive and team oriented
- Enjoys a fun environment
- Displays great attitude
- Sales experience wanted, not required
- Maintains great work ethic
- Highly Accountable
Benefits of the position Include:
- Professional development
- Development of Communication Skills
- Application of leadership skills
- Fun atmosphere
- Professional sales and marketing training
- Consistent challenges and competitions
- Performance based environment
- Team based Dynamic
- People we work with are driven, motivated, and positive
- Opportunity for career growth in Sales and management
Project Millennium, Inc.
2950 N Loop W Fwy
Houston, Texas 77008
Associated topics: director of sales, management, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales executive, sales leader, sales management, shift lead, team leader, territory manager