Account Executive, High Value Marketing
Great vacations begin with great employees! Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees in Miami, FL. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
The primary function of the Account Executive, High Value Marketing will be to facilitate and coordinate email and direct mail marketing campaigns for both the high value and casino consumer segments, at the direction of the Marketing Manager, aimed at driving revenue and increasing customer reactivation and retention by working collaboratively across teams, with in-house creative team and external vendors.
- Develop and lead day-to-day execution of email and direct mail marketing campaigns, including developing the creative brief and work with the creative team and external vendors to develop assets.
- Build email and direct mail segmentation criteria and targeted lists.
- Work with multiple internal and external vendors to stimulate high value/ casino customer lead acquisitions and retention efforts.
- Manage EM/ DM agency process for production, asset delivery, QA and timely/ accurate deployment.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from marketing, retail, product, and operations teams to ensure coordinated execution and drive email performance.
- Manage and monitor transactional and triggered email programs.
- Monitor EM/DM campaigns, report results and provide recommendations on how to improve performance through optimizations.
- Propose and execute campaign test plans with external vendors.
- Assist in improving email/ direct mail operations, campaign and database processes, and overall deliverability across domains.
- Education: BS/BA in Marketing or related field
- Experience: 2- 3 years experience in email/ direct mail marketing
- Execution: excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Project management: ability to manage multiple campaigns and cross-functional team members
- Familiarity with metrics-based marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to write marketing copy, including strong calls-to-action for targeted audiences.
- Approach: energy and enthusiasm to drive results; must be self-motivated, proactive, poised and flexible
- Industry knowledge: passionate about cruise/travel industry, eCommerce and CRM
Join our team as a Account Executive, High Value Marketing. Once you take 10-15 minutes to complete our application, we will able to qualify your candidacy.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
RCL is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time