Job CategoryProducts and Technology
The Marketing Cloud team is looking for an experienced Product Manager who is knowledgeable and enthusiastic about leading the design, execution and strategy for the Journey Builder Analytics team. This role requires expert-level experience in data-mining, analysis, and visualization.
The product manager is focused on long and short term vision of the product, harmonizing customers' interests with IT delivery, and representing the product to the outside world. The product manager closely works with our internal customers and external partners to develop a roadmap of solutions needed to support key business processes. Then prioritizes the request backlog and translates requirements into user stories, writes (Story Level) Acceptance Criteria and business value scoring and success metrics. Any combination of these activities will be required for the role but not necessarily all of them in every instance.
* Drive the product vision and delivery of superior data analytics and visualization solutions
* Partner with business and IT representatives at all levels to assess, initiate, prioritize, refine, and drive appropriate technology solutions.
* Write functional specifications including requirements and detailed use cases for all new development efforts
* Quickly clear obstacles for the scrum team, including gathering additional requirements and escalating approvals where needed
* Manage and communicate tradeoff decisions between scope and schedule to stakeholders
* Ensure business and performance requirements are met for each release
* Facilitate and manage the product lifecycle and continuously iterate to improve the product
* Synthesize diverse sets of data to educate the team and drive product decisions
* Create product and project roadmaps, coordinate and prioritize fixes and modifications
* Work with designers, developers, and quality engineers to ship successful products
* Act as the subject-matter expert for solutions owned by the team
* 3+ years experience with Product Management, Systems/Business Analysis
* Strong experience with SQL, product / marketing analytics tools (e.g. Pendo, Google Analytics), event stream processing (Kafka)
* Experience with Python/R, and BI tools (e.g. Salesforce Wave, Tableau) is a plus
* Bachelors Degree
* Experience with Agile/SCRUM techniques.
* Must have the ability to make decisions and recommendations on technology strategies
* Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
* Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
* Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams.
* Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming customer needs into an actionable product vision and requirements definition
* Excellent, creative problem-solving skills
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task