Drive new revenue thru the sale of Securus products and services in all of the Strategic Product Verticals: Corrections, Public Safety, Monitoring & Investigations.Responsibilities
- Manage a base of existing accounts, establish and maintain relationships with key decision makers and account influencers for a specified territory as well as obtain new business within the set criteria size.
- Maintains a high level of product knowledge on the entire Securus offerings and providing detail account profiles
- Responsible selling the Securus book of products into the existing account base is essential.
- Contact prospective customers to determine their needs and identifying the appropriate services for each customer.
- Present the Securus value proposition to assigned customers and prospects.
- Assist customers in their purchasing efforts including RFP preparation.
- Coordination and validation of assigned RFP responses for prospects.
- Delivery of product demonstrations to customers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in making critical decisions.
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Bachelor s Degree
- 2 years experience in direct consultative selling in the telecommunication field
- Experience in direct consultative selling, presentation skills, customer training experience, sales and contract negotiations
- Software sales or account management experience into the public safety market.
- Selling in the inmate calling or public safety market
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
It is the Company s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals. Securus will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.