One of our favorite clients is looking for a Business Development Manager to identify new opportunities in food sanitation. The position is 100% new business development with uncapped commissions, so can be very lucrative.
Products & Markets:
Will sell all client's products - mostly sanitation chemicals to dairy (cheese, yogurt, etc.) manufacturing facilities. Will not sell ingredients to labs.
Two territories open
- California:Lots of business in Bakersfield area. Will be covering between Bakersfield and Sacramento. (Modesto, Fresno, Stockton, Visalia) Minimal travel, mostly home at night.
- Texas:Will start with no accounts. All new business development there, lots of opportunity. Between Dallas, Fort Worth and Lubbock. Overnight travel: 3 overnights per month max.
- New business development. This person will develop new relationships and bring in new clients, negotiate with them and once the account is secured, this person passes it on to the Account Managers to maintain the business.
- Sales background calling into cheese, whey, food facilities
- Will look at juice or food outside of dairy, as long as it involves processing
- Lab experience a plus
- Strong preference for sanitation experience