Job Description and Responsibilities:
This position, as part of the Product Data Services team, is driven towards producing production information for use with both internal and external customers. Job duties include but not limited to:
- Assist Catalog Manager with Web, Customer and Image Fulfillment.
- Distribution of product application data files, product information data files, and product image data files to customers via email, ftp, or other media.
- Complete customer assessments of application and product information updates. Communicate responses to customer assessments and other customer discrepancy reports in a timely and effective manner.
- Assist in all areas of the Marketing Data Warehouse Fulfillment (maintenance, enhancement, and usability)
- Verify accuracy and consistency of vehicle applications with OE research information and other resources.
- Verify accuracy and consistency of product information such as attributes, interchange, descriptions, features & benefits, and product relationships
- Verify accuracy and consistency of product image and other product digital assets. Some minor image retouching may be required.
- Monitoring of existing product vehicle coverage reports for accuracy and consistency, and assist product managers with custom coverage reports
- This person will be a team player and participate in department projects (IE catalog proofing and QA).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree strongly preferred. If not, 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal/communications skills.
- Ability to utilize any of the data analyst tools in MS-Office like Excel, Access is required. Ability to use Adobe Suite, SQL Server and a general knowledge of Visual Basic for Apps is a plus
- Ability to understand and apply algebraic theory used in many MS Office products.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills; good organizational skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret situations and adjust effort accordingly.
- Basic car knowledge and automotive experience is essential.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task