Position: Regional Production Manager
This is a management position with small team. This managers team is responsible for assisting all General Managers with needs and improvements to Production.
The team will be responsible for working with each building, program by program, create efficiencies and drive business success within check in, sorting, testing, GCA, packaging and put away is completed.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
* Responsible for making sure that new programs are setup according to direction of Operations Control Center and Planning.
* Responsible for disseminating and monitoring reports established by the Operational Control Center.
* Responsible for identifying need for new reports for Production and feeds Operational Control Center.
* Assess and make recommendations for improved process flows.
* Travel to facilities on a periodic basis for review and training to company standards.
* Create trip reports to give leadership overview of facility status.
* Assist with the of opening new TRG facilities
* >50% travel required.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task