POSITION OVERVIEW :
The Digital & Social Media Manager is an important member of our company s marketing team. This team member is a key driver of our digital, social media and online advertising strategy, execution and optimization across all digital and social media channels. This individual will build out and expand our digital presence, social channels and ensure our online advertising dollars are managed and measured to maximize the ROI on our investments. He/she will combine marketing and digital/social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with drivers and customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
- Manage our social media platforms and organic traffic management tools to ensure optimization and effectiveness.
- Manage and implement changes to positively impact SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI, tying key SEO metrics back to core business objectives
- Lead the strategy, planning, execution and ongoing optimization for all TransForce social media channels.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Ensures brand consistency in social media and online advertising across all markets
- Provides training and guidance to social media and branch and recruiting team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer and driver data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors social media activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Works closely with key leaders to ensure their online strategies are implemented and supported to promote our Brand and yield positive results.
- 3+ Years of proven work experience in digital/social media space
- A passion for storytelling and creating engagement through online sources.
- Excellent copywriting skills and attention to details
- Ability to deliver content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics, BrightEdge experience a plus.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels and how they integrate into social media.
Associated topics: cnbc, comedy writer, copywriting, freelance writer, media, news, press, proofread, romance, writing internship