Are you looking to extend your career with a clear path to success? Then the Business Account Executive role is the opportunity for you. You can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end - meaning our coaches will teach you the business. You can take what you have learned to help shape your future. Once you master this role, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance given our promote-from-within philosophy without ever having to change companies. The BEST part? You'll be an integral member of a best in class organization.
The Job Details:
- You will start learning the telecommunications business from day one in our hands-on learning environment and structured on-boarding program. With this structure training approach you will master the knowledge and skills via our customized Business Account Executive Playbook.
- You are entrusted to serve as the face of WOW! Business to the industry owners in your local territory, develop quick rapport, & quickly assess your customer's needs to build a service package that will identify solutions to improve their business.
- You will identify, prospect, negotiate and sell services to a targeted customer base within your assigned local market.
- You will build an effective consultative relationship with customers during the sales transaction to ensure high level of customer service is delivered.
- We'll teach you how to excel at technology sales in this hunter role, where are required to contact a minimum of 20+new businesses every single day, handle your sales funnel, and maintain a high degree of sales activity.
- A self-starter with a real passion for success, great people skills and a desire to learn a new skill.
- Telecom industry experience is a big advantage but not a deal breaker.
- Someone that is persuasive, loves meeting new people, has extraordinary follow up and a committed pursuit to prospect for new business in order to grow the company brand.
- Results driven individual that seeks extraordinary growth with limitless potential for meeting and exceeding their sales targets and earning potential.
- High School Degree or GED, a valid Driver's License and driving record that meets our standards.
What WOW! will do for you:
- Our coaches will teach you the business via a PAID five week structured onboarding and training program to ensure your success within a best in class sales organization.
- Offer you a base salary plus a target commission structure with built in accelerators
- Embrace you into a culture that feels like FAMILY. At WOW! we are purposefully different than our competitors in our industry...our competitive edge is our amazing culture and our team!
- See to it that you will enjoy a deluxe benefits package which includes health benefits, 401K, paid vacations and much more.
- Reimburse you for your personal vehicle mileage, provide you a cell phone, iPad, & laptop computer.
- Grow you as a professional with a promote from within focus and a model the way mentality.
If you would like more details about our opportunity, we want to hear from you! careers.wowway.com
WOW! is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employer.